The Enigma Energi Lightweight Powerchair has many luxury features normally found on the most expensive of chairs yet is surprisingly affordable. It is easy to handle and is extremely responsive, has a very small turning circle and is a pleasure to sit in.
It now comes complete with new additional features: -
• P & G Drives VR2 Controller as standard.
• Half fold back with steel back posts for additional strength.
• Welded front castors with pre-installed Kerb Climber bracketry.
• A top speed of 4mph on a full battery charge*.
• A tension and height adjustable, removable, deep comfort backrest.
• Built-in storage bag for the battery charger.
• Height and width adjustable, removable deep comfort arm pads.
• A maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge*.
• Tried and tested industry standard electronics.
• Available in Metallic Blue, Metallic Red and Metallic Black finish.
• Has 20”, 18” or 16” seat widths available.
• Anti tip wheels.
• Standard weight carrying capacity of 136kg (21 stone). The 22" model has a weight capacity of 180kg (28 stone)
• Double Cross Brace for responsive maneuverability.
• Detachable batteries for easy storage with easy carry straps.
• The powerchair is foldable and has a detachable basket for easy storage.
• Also various optional extras are available such as attendant controls, dual controls, kerb climbers and elevating leg rests.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: